This is the opinion I am entitled to. If you don't like it, read someone elses blog.
Okay, So I've been really irritated with my own mood swings lately...
I guess I've been in a vulnerable place lately...
I just recently moved again, a lot...
and I'm about to move again again...
And just 3 weeks after I nmove, I'm finally finding some new friends...
[i'm going to make this in 3rd person now... so deal with it, and keep up... i know you're smart enough to]
But no, Viktoria can't just be happy... her 16th birthday rolls around... she wants a job, a car, a concert, a boyfriend, good grades...
So yeah, In my birthday wishes, i guess i forgot to remind the higher power out there that i want to keep my best friend ashleey as well...
She texted me thatshe never wants to talk to me again... It's a birthday curse!
last year; lost my boyfriend of 11 months... this year; my best friend of 3 years...
the freaking world makes it so hard to trust people... The two people that i trusted most have let me down... now i'm a damage lover, and a harsh friend...
I'm tired of being the person that i hate the most.,.. i ruin everything for myself.
My mood swingsa have been really out of whack because I move, lost a best friend, and have to leave the only new friends i've made since then... And i knkow i don't want ot face the music, but i feel like with a job, school, crying all the time, and chores... i'm going to be a wreck for the next few months...
________________________________________________________________________________
Overall, I honestly don't know what i'mn going to do... every song reminds me of my bestie, of my ex... So i'm really trying to get over how pathetic I/my life is... and just get my stuff together and put on my newly found big girl pants... Now that my mom is letting me have them anyways...
[i honestly think that this blog is going to be my long lost, newly found best friend... cause ever person that has the choice to, gets up and leaves me....D,x]
SCREW THE WORLD DX IT"S CRUEL!!!!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment