Friday, July 10, 2009

Who Am I?


This is the opinion I am entitled to. If you don't like it, read someone Else's blog.

When people ask me who i am... I usually freeze... 0.o

I just don't know, so the only explanation that i can give them is that i am a teenage girl... who has a very slight clue of who she is...

I'm going to try and describe who i am... for the millionth time... just to prove to myself that i still can't do it =]

------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Victoria; my mother wasn't very original.
I was born and raised in Las Vegas, but i don't blame anything on that.

I love being underestimate, exceeding expectations, and planning my future.

My heart has been through a lot, but still beats strong.

I consider my style mini- scene queen: my culture as my own: my religion agnostic.

Other things i let people know up front; I'm bisexual, extremely opinionated, very physical, impulsive, eccentric, and slightly immature at times.

-----------------------------------------------------------


that wasn't bad... but sometimes i wish i could just be happy with just say...

I AM ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment