Friday, July 10, 2009

i haven't written in a while... =]

This is the opinion I am entitled to. If you don't like it, read someone elses blog.

I had a blog once that said i was Team Jakward, and since then, I read more books and got more information =]

I AM TEAM JACOB!!!

The video link is a pretty good reason.


BUT, you have to see my point of veiw before you call me a traitor [since i use to be team Edward]. I don't think of it as 'Who's better for Bella?' i think of it as 'who would i choose if i was in her [fictitious] situation?'

a few main reasons are...
[not going to be numbered because
that makes people think one is more
important than the other]

-Jacob is fun loving.

-I don't have to go through
excruciating pain to become
a vampire.

-I can stay human.

-He's probally Beastly hardcore in the bedroom! XD

-He rides a sexy motorcycle!

-His body is amazing

-He isn't the walking dead.

-He isn't a stalker.

-He isn't half as dangerouse as Edward; the cullens are known by all the vampires, Jacob is known by La Push residents, and some Forks residents as well.



KEY POINTS MADE; No, i haven't read ll the books. i personally don't like reading, and I am pretty proud that i read more than a couple pages =] I have watched the movie, went straight to the 2nd book [mistake], and I'm in the middle of the third book... with intentions on reading the 4th book, and looking forward to Midnight sun with fangirl ecstacy =]-- i might just pee my pants when i get a hold of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment