Thursday, June 4, 2009

this is something that i wrote after a chaotic break up...

As she put her hand out and said her name, i became overwhelmed with anger.I'm sure she saw the pure hatred in my eyes because she stuttered towards the end... "Hi! My name is Noe-- uh... are you okay?" "I'm Fine." I pierced... as my stomach began to turn,my adrenaline came to rush, and i knew what would happen once i heard her name; confirming my beliefs...

"Well, I'm Noelle, Vic--!"

I ripped her delicate hand to the side, and punched her in the jaw. The scream that she emitted shot through me like heroin.

She clenched her teeth, grabbed her stomach, knelt down and whimpered. The high that her moans of pain gave me was restless, without thought, i grabbed her by the hair on the nape of her, throbbing, head... And with a fist full of hair, and a heat full of emotion- finally being released- I rammed her not-so-pretty face into my knee. She screamed his name... but he wasn't around to protect her now, as the blood blazed crimson over her face... the tears were glistening in the moonlight... a beautiful revenge.

I threw her to the ground and dropped all my weight onto my knees: onto her stomach... Gripped the same hand full of hair, violently wrenching her ear up to my lips, i whispered to her:

"You have no clue what you've done, but you can't undo it anyhow. Poor bitch, you're going to die because of Victor, and he's not even here to attempt your protection."

I kissed her cheek and slapped her across the face. Dredging her energy less body to a concrete wall, she insists that she keep blaring, in an irritated action, i throw her face into the wall.

Still whimpering like a dog, i shove her bloody face into the wall, and knee the back of the head, crushing her maimed features into the rigid cement.

She's nearly lifeless, laughing at the irony, it felt like the finally fatality... she fell limp to the ground still moaning pain... i looked at her, wiped the dirt off her face, laughing again.

i lifted her chin... as i began to talk, she spit onto my bottom lip. i licked it off my face, grimly laughed, and let the loving words go.. At last, ending her misery, i twisted her bleeding neck to one side --still alive-- then the other...

As i watched the life leave her big brown eyes, i wanted more... the silence tolled my being... I picked up her limp neck, and held her head to mine... i kissed her glistening lips, still warm...

I backed away, and thought about what i had done...

i told Victor I would kill her... and he didn't believe me... what a supple surprise this would be...


it will break his heart... it will haunt his conscience...

Romeo never thought Juliet would die...
not by Rosalie's hands at the very least... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment