Okay, So I had a dream lst night about a space voyage... Weird, huh?...
Anyways!
In my dream, my 3 brothers, mom, and I all got on the family space ship and came down to Earth [I think I lived on the moon] and went to my house (my real life one).
So, when I got there, the ocean, which was apparently my back yard, was all dried up. So I got the endless water bucket from the 'trunk' of the ship and I tried to refill the ocean.
When I gave up on refilling the ocean, I went into the kitchen were my family was eating chicken adobo, and I looked at the screen for the ships gas suply. Since the screen was on the counter, my dad wasn't very far. I saw a bug on the screen, and since I was phycic I knew it would give us a gas leak on the way home. I could see that it was a oil eating bug, so i told my dad, who said 'i'm on it!', ran to the ship, got my little brothers backpack, turned it upside down and stomped on the cocroach that fell out onto the floor.
Finally, when I was ready to go home, my mom told me to make sure and get alll my stuff because she wasn't sure when I was coming back. I put my clothes in the trunk of the ship, parked on the side of the house. my mom and dad were going to stay on Earth, which I found out was ending [one sign was that my back yard/ ocean was dry]. So my 3 brothers and I got on the ship to our outer space home... Apparently, I know how and were to drive a spaceship... So, when I finally got to our outerspace home, my brothers and I looked down to the Earth and said 'Hello' while waving to my mom and dad [who we could see very clearly on the planet].
=] Then my dream ended by me waking up *duh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment